Because elevators are often used in our daily life as a transportation tool, once the elevator has problems in operation, it will bring great inconvenience to passengers and affect our daily life. The following is an analysis of the common problems and corresponding repair methods of the safety circuit of the elevator parts by the elevator components manufacturer.
In order to ensure the safe operation of the elevator, many safety components are installed on the elevator. As long as every safety component is in normal condition, the elevator will run, otherwise the elevator will stop running immediately.
The so-called safety circuit means that all safety components of the elevator are equipped with a safety switch, and all the safety switches are connected in series to control a safety relay. As long as all the safety switches are turned on and the safety relay is closed, the elevator will be energized and run.
1. Computer room: control panel emergency stop switch, phase sequence relay, thermal relay, speed limiter switch;
2. Hoistway: upper limit switch and lower limit switch of elevator parts (some elevators put these two switches in the safety circuit, and some use these two switches to directly control the power supply);
3. Pit: rope break protection switch, emergency stop switch of the pit maintenance box, buffer switch;
4. Inside the car: emergency stop switch of the elevator spare parts control box;
5. Car top: safety window switch, safety gear switch, car top inspection box emergency stop switch;
1. The phase sequence of the input power is wrong or the phase sequence relay is actuated due to phase loss.
2. The elevator is in overload operation or blocked rotor for a long time, causing the thermal relay to act.
3. Perhaps the overspeed of the elevator accessory overspeed governor causes the overspeed governor to switch.
4. The top or bottom sinking of the elevator causes the limit switch to act.
5. Rope break switch action in the pit. Perhaps the overspeed governor rope jumped out or was too long.
6. Safety gear action. Perhaps it is the overspeed operation of the speed limiter of the elevator parts, the misoperation of the oil loss of the speed limiter, the loss of oil in the pit sheave, foreign objects (such as mice) in the pit sheave, and the safety block gap is too small.
7. The safety window is pushed up by someone, causing the safety window to open and close.
8. Some emergency stop switches may be pressed by someone.
9. Assuming that all switches are normal, you should touch their contacts to see if they are protruding and if the wiring is loose.
In addition, in many elevators, although the safety circuit is normal and the safety relay of the elevator parts is also closed, generally a pair of normally open contacts is taken from the safety relay and sent to the microcomputer (or PC) for testing. Assuming that the safety relay itself is not well touched, It can also cause problems with the safety circuit.
The maximum door opening width can reach 3000, specially designed for freight elevator, reinforced guide rail.
Designed specifically for glass doors, extended lengths, weights are set on both sides.