Elevators not only need door machine controllers with excellent performance, but more importantly, they need special motors for elevator door control with high protection level, small size and large torque. Therefore, permanent magnet synchronous motors are widely used in elevator door system control. The permanent magnet synchronous motor adopts the latest door drive system and closed-loop vector control, grasps the overall situation, and is easy to control. It has the following seven advantages:
1. Reliable operation: 3 million times of reliable operation verification. The position compensation angle of the synchronous permanent magnet motor can be identified when off-load or on-load, and it can judge accurately and scientifically when encountering resistance, and realize automatic opening of the door when encountering resistance, ensuring safe use.
2. Simple debugging: the door machine opening and closing curve is automatically generated, and you can quickly debug through the knob.
3. Accurate control: The advanced magnetic encoder technology is adopted, and the control accuracy can reach 0.0345mm, which ensures that the elevator stops more accurately. Permanent magnet synchronous motors support ordinary incremental encoders and can realize closed-loop vector control. It support two modes of speed control and distance control. During distance control, it has the function of automatically learning the door width and supports direct parking.
4. High efficiency and energy saving: The permanent magnet synchronous motor is used to increase the output torque of the motor and greatly save power consumption.
5. Universal adaptation: The permanent magnet synchronous motor uses multiple input and output ports, which has good installation and adaptability.
6. Automatic reset: in case of unexpected power failure or unexpected failure in operation, it can automatically reset and run after power on.
7. Power failure protection: In the event of an unexpected power failure, no matter where the door is opened, it will slowly close under the protection.