The component of lift system are as listed as follows:
1. Traction system: The main function of the traction system is to output and transmit power in order to make the elevator be in operation. The traction system is mainly composed of the traction machine, the traction wire rope, the guide wheel, and the anti-rope wheel.
2. Guidance system: The main function of the guidance system is to limit the degree of free movement of the elevator car and the counterweight, keeping the car and the counterweight just moving up and down along the guide rail. The guidance system is mainly composed of the guide rail, the guide shoe and the guide rail frame.
3. Elevator car: The elevator car is a component of the elevator that transports passengers and goods, and it is also an operation part of the elevator. The elevator car is composed of a car frame and a car body.
4. Door system: The main function of the door system is to seal the entrance of the landing places and the entrance of the car itself.
5. Weight balance system: The main function of this system is to relatively balance the weight of the elevator car, so that the weight difference between the car and the counterweight can be kept within the limit when the elevator is in operation.
The component of lift system is complicated to some extent, so further detailed information will be presented.
Both ends of the elevator traction rope are connected to the elevator car and the counterweight respectively, and they are enwound on the traction sheave and the guide wheel. The traction motor drives the traction sheave to rotate after the speed change of the reducer, and then the traction force caused by the friction between the traction rope and the traction sheave helps achieve the lifting movement of the car and counterweight, thus, the aim of transportation is achieved. The vertical elevator has a car that runs between at least two rows of rigid guide rails vertically or with an inclination angle of less than 15°. The size and structure of the car are designed for passengers to conveniently enter and exit the elevator or load and unload goods. Customarily, whatever the drive mode is, the elevator is defined as the general term for vertical transportation vehicles in buildings. According to different speeds, it can be divided into low-speed elevators (below 4m/s), fast-speed elevators (4-12m/s) and high-speed elevators (above 12m/s).
This 4 panels center opening landing door device is designed for household ladders with a minimum door opening width of 700.
This side opening door opener is specially designed for home lift with a minimum door opening width of 600 and high civil construction utilization.